Administrative decisions are made by the Community and Economic Development Director ("Director") and approve or deny a variety of minor planning permits, pursuant to Municipal Code section 17.96.040B.2. The Director is authorized to consider for approval or denial applications for Adjustments, Administrative Design Reviews, Administrative Permits, Lot Line Adjustments, Minor Design Reviews, and Sign Permits.
Pursuant to Municipal Code Chapter 17.104 (Appeals), any decision by the Director may be appealed to the Planning and Economic Development Commission (PEDC) by any aggrieved person. Appeals shall be submitted in writing, and filed with the Town Clerk, on a Town application form (PDF), within 15 days from the date of the review authority's action. The appeal shall state the pertinent facts of the case and the basis for the appeal, and shall be accompanied by the filing fee (PDF) set by the Town Council.
In addition to being posted on this page, notice of decisions are posted in the lobby of the Town offices and in the glass display case below Suite Z adjacent to Starbucks.
2018 Community & Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDD)
- Adjustment 18-004 to allow for the decrease of 20% of the required side yard setback dimension on the east side of the property for a garage addition to an existing single-family residence located at 154 Pinehurst Drive; Approved 7/20/18; Appeal Deadline 8/4/2018
- Adjustment 17-009 to allow a 10% increase to the maximum wall sign area for the Grocery Outlet signage located at 37 Old Mammoth Road; Approved July 18, 2018; Appeal Deadline August 2, 2018
- Adjustment 18-003 to allow for the decrease of a 20% of the required side yard setback dimension for a garage addition to an existing single-family residence located at 128 Pinehurst Drive; Approved 7/13/18; Appeal Deadline 7/28/18.
- Administrative Design Review 18-001 to allow the construction of a 5,730 square foot single-family residence located in the Bluffs Subdivision at 480 LeVerne Street; Approved 4/30/18; Appeal Deadline 5/16/18.
- Administrative Design Review 17-005: To allow for the construction of a new single-family residence within the Altis Master Plan area located at 92 Bridges Lane; Approved 4/27/18; Appeal Deadline 5/14/18
- Minor Design Review 18-003: To permit a 725 square foot equipment room addition to the east side of an existing structure within the Industrial zoning district located at 160 Commerce Drive; Approved 4/10/18; Appeal Deadline 4/25/18 (PDF)
For previous year's Community and Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDDs), please see the Administrative Decisions Archive.