Administrative decisions are made by the Community and Economic Development Director ("Director") and approve or deny a variety of minor planning permits, pursuant to Municipal Code section 17.96.040B.2. The Director is authorized to consider for approval or denial applications for Adjustments, Administrative Design Reviews, Administrative Permits, Lot Line Adjustments, Minor Design Reviews, and Sign Permits.
Pursuant to Municipal Code Chapter 17.104 (Appeals), any decision by the Director may be appealed to the Planning and Economic Development Commission (PEDC) by any aggrieved person. Appeals shall be submitted in writing, and filed with the Town Clerk, on a Town application form (PDF), within 15 days from the date of the review authority's action. The appeal shall state the pertinent facts of the case and the basis for the appeal, and shall be accompanied by the filing fee (PDF) set by the Town Council.
In addition to being posted on this page, notice of decisions are posted in the lobby of the Town offices and in the glass display case below Suite Z adjacent to Starbucks.
2019 Community & Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDD)
- CEDDD 2019-10 Approving a Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 19-002) to allow for an adjustment of the shared lot line between properties located at 100 Callahan Way and an unadressed .87-acre remainder parcel that is a part of the "Obsidian" Tract Map No. 15-002: Approved 11/12/19; Appeal Deadline 11/27/19
- CEDDD 2019-09 Approving an Administrative Design Review for a new single-family residence located in the Juniper Ridge Subdivision: Approved 8/28/19; Appeal Deadline 9/12/19
- CEDDD 2019-08 Approving a Lot Line Adjustment to merge two lots located within the Residential Single-Family Zoning District located at 233 Red Fir Road and 2651 Old Mammoth Road: Approved 8/29/19; Appeal Deadline 9/13/19
- CEDDD 2019-06 Approving a 20% reduction of the required ten foot east side yard setback to allow the construction of a 762 square foot secondary dwelling unit located at 78 Convict Drive; Approved 6/12/19; Appeal Deadline 6/27/19
- CEDDD 2019-04 and CEDDD 2019-05 Approving the construction of a new 4,755 sq.ft. metal industrial building comprised of three industrial storage/shop units and one caretaker's unit for the property located at 156 Commerce Drive; Approved 4/11/19; appeal deadline 4/26/2019
- CEDDD 2019-03 Approving the construction of a new single-family residence located in The Bluffs Subdivision at 160 Le Verne Street; Approved 3/22/19; appeal deadline 4/8/2019.
- CEDDD 2019-02 approving a one-foot (≈3%) increase to the maximum permitted structure height for the duplex building design for Phase 2 (lots 10-29) of the Obsidian planned unit development located at 2610 Meridian Boulevard; Approved 2/19/19; Appeal Deadline 3/6/19
- CEDDD 2019-01 approving minor modifications to the Snowcreek VII project (Vesting Tentative Tract Map 36-236 and Use Permit 2005-11) to allow an increase in the overall building count from 36 buildings to 39 buildings with no increase in the overall number of residential condominium units (i.e., 118 units) and a determination that the project remains in substantial conformance with the approved Vesting Tentative Tract Map and Use Permit for property located at 1254 and 1474 Old Mammoth Road; Approved 1/31/19; Appeal Deadline 2/15/19
For previous year's Community and Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDDs), please see the Administrative Decisions Archive.