Did you know that Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH) supports scheduled air service by Advanced Airlines, in addition to general aviation, emergency, and military flights?
- Scheduled charter service will return to MMH for the winter season on November 23, 2022, through April 10, 2023. Service includes flights to Burbank (BUR), Carlsbad (CLD), and Hawthorne (HHR) on a 30-passenger jet at least four days a week - Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, and Mondays.
- Hawthorne (HHR) is only 10 minutes from LAX and a free shuttle from HHR to LAX is provided for passengers arriving from MMH. Shuttle information can be found at https://advancedairlines.com/airports/jet-center-los-angeles-at-hawthorne-municipal-airport/ and it must be booked in advance.
- Current outbound flights on Thursday or Friday and return flights on Sunday or Monday are automatically discounted by 20%. Locals can save an additional 20% by booking through AdvancedAirlines.com and using code MMHLOCAL (some blackout dates may apply).
- Flight 10-packs will be available soon! The 10-packs include ten flexible one-way tickets at a reduced price. Keep an eye out on https://advancedairlines.com/bulk-ticket-club/ for the release of additional 10-packs.
- TSA checks are not part of the check-in process so guests spend less time in lines and more time on the slopes. Additionally, charter flights can divert and land in Bishop if needed.
- This winter, flight check-in and pickup will be located in the MMH terminal building rather than the Fixed Based Operator building. The terminal will also include the addition of a new café.
Please visit https://www.visitmammoth.com/flying/ for additional flight information to Mammoth Lakes.