The Town of Mammoth Lakes has partnered with OpenGov/ProcureNow to provide its online Bid Portal and vendor management system.
To receive project bid notifications, please click here to register through the new online Bid Portal.
OpenGov/ProcureNow will send you an email asking you to activate your account, so please keep an eye on your inbox as well as your junk or spam folders. Or you may subscribe directly to our bids by navigating to the online Bid Portal page and clicking the “Subscribe” button. For more information about how to register, please see this help file.
Registering for an OpenGov/ProcureNow account is FREE and will allow prospective contractors or vendors to:
- Receive notifications of future bid opportunities by selecting the “Subscribe” button to create an account.
- Follow along with updates to existing bid opportunities by clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested contractors or vendors to receive any addenda or notifications automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers regarding open bid opportunities.
- Responding electronically to open bid opportunities using a guided process to ensure your responses are completed accurately.
- Receive timely support for bid opportunity questions.
- Have one location to view all bid opportunities issued by the Town of Mammoth Lakes.
There is NO COST for contractors and vendors to register with OpenGov/ProcureNow.