Whitmore Pool Open for Lap Swim - NOTE SESSION TIMES
Whitmore Pool is open for lap swim. A maximum of two (2) swimmers will be allowed per lane at any given time, and swimmers sharing a lane will enter the pool at opposite ends. Swim times will be scheduled for a duration of 45 minutes to allow for rotation of swimmers. Lap Swim session times are as follows:
May 10 - September 3, 2021 Closed July 4
AM Lap Swim (Monday – Friday) 6:30am - 8:30am
PM Lap Swim (Monday - Friday) 5:30pm - 7:30pm
A maximum of two (2) swimmers will be allowed per lane at any given time, and swimmers sharing a lane will enter the pool at opposite ends. Swim times will be scheduled for a duration of 45 minutes to allow for rotation of swimmers. Lap Swim session times are as follows:
Mornings (M-F) 6:30am - 7:15am / 7:15am - 8:00am / 8:00am – 8:30am
Evenings (Tu & Th) 5:30pm – 6:15pm / 6:15pm – 7:00pm / 7:00pm -7:30pm
Lap Swim will be offered on a first-come basis. Swimmers are asked to be considerate of all patrons’ access to the pool. Learn more at www.whitmorepool.com.
Session times were reported incorrectly in the May 6, 2021 Recreation This Week.
Summer Camps and Programs - Registration Postponed
Start planning your summer! Review the our summer products here.
- Q&A Webinar: May 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm via Zoom: https://monocounty.zoom.us/j/99141740442 . Get all your registration questions answered and view a live demo of the registration process prior to our Youth Summer Pre-Registration on May 17.
- Youth Summer Pre-Registration will open on June 2, 2021 at 8:00 am PST and will be limited to one summer product per child.
- Summer Registration will open June 7, 2021 at 8:00 am PST with our remaining youth products and adult programming.
- Be sure to submit a 2021 waiver prior to registering. Waivers can be found here.
- Tony Colasardo Scholarships are available, application period extended. Click here to apply.
Tony Colasardo Scholarship Application Period Extended to May 10
Tony Colasardo Scholarships provide full or partial financial support for children to participate in our many camps and programs. The application period for summer recreation has been extended to May 10. To learn more about this scholarship program and to apply click here.
Little Sluggers - Postponed
Little Sluggers, our t-ball program for ages 2 through 5, will now commence on June 2. Little Sluggers will meet every Wednesday evening to get an introduction to the sport of baseball. This program will conclude on June 30 and is currently sold out.