Mono County Wellness Program Schedule
Click here for information about the Mammoth Lakes program schedule for April.
- Ongoing - closed on school and government holidays.
- Tuesday and Friday from 3:30-5:00pm
- Free afterschool program for middle and high school students. Snacks, activities and help with homework provided.
Free Yoga and Guided Meditation
- Ongoing, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1:30-2:45pm
- Bring a towel or yoga mat and relax your mind and body.
Senior Breakfast Club
- Ongoing, Sunday from 8:00-9:00am
- Various Locations Join us for coffee, a light breakfast, community, and conversation
- April 24: Mammoth Coffee Roasters
- Ongoing, every Sunday and Wednesday
- Sundays from 5:00-7:00pm & Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00pm
- Join us for game night at the Sierra Wellness Center. A variety of board games are available. All ages and abilities are welcome.
CSA#1 - FREE Community Spring Classes!
The community of Crowley Lake is now offering complimentary spring community recreation classes at the Crowley Lake Community Center. For more information, please visit the Crowley Lake Neighborhood Facebook page or contact Isabel at (760) 935-4089 to be added to the mailing list.
Mammoth Hospital CARES – And We Care About Your Input!
Mammoth Hospital has launched "Join the Conversation" – to get YOUR feedback on local healthcare needs and priorities. Join the Conversation today by clicking here.
is Mammoth Hospital's community prevention, wellness, and performance institute focused on improving the health of our community through facilitating positive lifestyle choices and providing the necessary knowledge, resources, and skills. Elevate was launched in the Spring of 2021 by Mammoth Hospital. Join a variety of virtual and in-person wellness programs including Pilates, Tai Chi, and Mom Strong: Perinatal Core & Pelvic Health, support groups, prenatal classes, and education series on nutrition and mindfulness. Check out all of their classes and schedule here.
Mono Arts Council
Art + Wine
Join us at the Community Arts Center to learn how to paint, draw, print, mosaic, etc... all while in the real or 'virtual' company of friends. Taught by local and visiting artists, you'll come away with a masterpiece. It's okay if you don't consider yourself an artist - let us show you how to unleash your creative spirit! Click here to register or for more information.
Mammoth Lakes Library
Storytime and Reading Challenge
In addition to our weekly Facebook Live Storytimes on Wednesdays at 10:30am and in Spanish alternate Fridays at 10:30am on Mammoth Lakes Library's Facebook page.
Makerspace and MonoBookBox Program
The library continues to offer free all-ages seasonal Makerspace Kits and Activity Zines for pick up at the front desk, along with Storytime To Go bags for young families at Mammoth Lakes Library. School age kids can still sign up for a few remaining slots in our winter MonoBookBox Program and high school age teens can participate in our Evolution of Storytelling Project which includes free journaling boxes and zine-making kits and this season adds in-house use of iPads for digital story creation and recording equipment for oral history/podcast style storytelling. Adults can take advantage of our Drop-In Sewing Machine Time at the 2nd floor Makerspace every Wednesday from 2:30-4:30pm
Additional information: monocolibraries.org.