Parks and Facilities Status
Last Updated: November 11, 2023
Multi-Use Paths (MUPs)
All sections of the Town Multi-Use Paths are now OPEN. Beware of ice and slippery conditions.
NEW LA Kings Ice at Mammoth Lakes
- We are excited to announce the public opening of the NEW LA Kings Ice at Mammoth Lakes on Friday, November 24. Please join us at 4pm to celebrate with FREE admission and rentals at our very first Public Skate session.
NEW Mammoth Lakes Pickleball Complex
- Pickleball Courts - OPEN
- Restrooms - OPEN
Volcom Brothers and Little Brothers Skatepark - OPEN
Trails End Park - OPEN
Shady Rest Park - OPEN
- Ball Fields 1 - 3 - OPEN
- Playground - OPEN
- DiscGolfPark® - CLOSED for the season
- Soccer fields - OPEN
- Sand volleyball courts - CLOSED for the season
- Playground Restrooms - CLOSED for the season (Portable restrooms are available)
- Ball Field Restrooms - CLOSED for the season (Portable restrooms are available)
Whitmore Recreation Area - OPEN
- Ball Fields 1-3 - OPEN
- Track - OPEN
- Synthetic Turf Field - OPEN
- Restrooms and water fountains - CLOSED for the season (Portable restrooms available)
Community Center Park - OPEN
- The Community Center building is OPEN and available for private rentals.
- Playground - OPEN
- Tennis Courts 1 -6 - CLOSED for the season
- Pickleball Courts (Court 1-2) - CLOSED for the season
- Restrooms - CLOSED for the season
- Parking Lots - OPEN
Whitmore Pool - CLOSED
- The Whitmore Pool is CLOSED for the season. We look forward to swimming with you again in May 2024.
Mammoth Creek Park East - CLOSED
- Restroom - CLOSED
- Water Fountain - CLOSED
Mammoth Creek Park - CLOSED DURING CONSTRUCTION OF THE COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER (CRC)
For the duration of construction for the new Community Recreation Center (CRC), the Mammoth Creek Park playground, restrooms and parking lot will be closed to the public. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we work towards enhancing our community recreation amenities. To learn more about the exciting CRC project, please click here.
INYO NATIONAL FOREST UPDATES
Visit the NEW Inyo National Forest website for the Recreation Conditions Report, news, updates, permits and FAQ's.
The Reds Meadow Road is now CLOSED for the winter season.