PAY FOR YOUR BUILDING PERMIT ONLINE! CLICK HERE
You must be able to enter the building permit number.
Building Division Duties
The Building Division provides plan review and field inspections of buildings to ensure a safe, accessible, and energy-efficient environment throughout our community. The division regulates local and state laws related to building construction, maintenance, use, repair, and rehabilitation. This includes the enforcement of the zoning and municipal codes and state-mandated energy conservation, disabled access, and housing laws.
RESIDENTIAL ROOFTOP SOLAR PV SNOW LOAD EXCEPTION:
- Solar Photovoltaic Exceptions
- Code Applications and Interpretations
- Truckee Petition Notice of Final Conclusions
- Board of Appeals/Building Advisory Committee
- Building Permit Applications and Fees
- Request for Information - Permit History
- Code Compliance and Inspection Services
- Wood Stove Compliance Information
- Town of Mammoth Lakes HERO Program (low interest loans for energy efficient upgrades to homes)
Please email email@example.com or call (760) 965-3632 to leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible. Please note that building permit applications and handouts are available here: https://www.townofmammothlakes.ca.gov/117/Building-Permit-Applications-and-Fees.
All inspections must be called in by 5PM and will be scheduled for the next business day as available. Requests for AM or PM inspections can be made and we will do our best to accommodate. Please keep holidays in mind when scheduling inspections. To schedule an inspection please use the form provided here Inspection Request Form or call the inspection hotline at 760-965-3639.
PERMIT APPLICATION & PLAN CHECK SUBMITTALS –
Please send a complete electronic submittal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMINDER: the 2022 code cycle is effective January 1, 2023. If you are planning to submit a project prior to this code cycle change, we will need to receive a COMPLETE SUBMITTAL no later than THURSDAY, DECEMBER 29TH 2022.